Vs > Sydney, Nova Scotia
Chaiyaphum vs Sydney, Nova Scotia Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Pyongyang, North Korea
Chaiyaphum vs Lanzhou, China
Chaiyaphum vs Pirai, Brazil
Chaiyaphum vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Matecana, Colombia
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Guardiavecchia vs Marshall, Tx
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Clinton, Ia
El Tor vs Fort Reliance, Nt
La Serena-La Florida vs Conway, Ar
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada is approximately 12,892 km or 8,011 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from Sydney, Nova Scotia bearing 19.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 166.3° or SSE .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sydney, Nova Scotia has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Sydney, Nova Scotia is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21.7 °C (39.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.8 °C (32°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 327.2 mm (12.9 in) less which is equivalent to 327.2 l/m² (8.03 US gal/ft²) or 3,272,000 l/ha (349,799 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Chaiyaphum than in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to Sydney, Nova Scotia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -140 (-6)
|| -169 (-7)
|| -327 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Chaiyaphum vs Maturin, Venezuela
Chaiyaphum vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Ibirite, Brazil
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Atar, Mauritania
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Chhor, Pakistan
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Ivinhema vs Malaga, Costa del Sol
Ajan vs Yasica
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Rai Valley
Skovorodino vs Amarillo, Texas
Chaiyaphum vs Sydney, Nova Scotia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 193.5 kms (120.3 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) WNW
- Ch├ęticamp, Ns, Canada - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) NW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 237.3 kms (147.5 miles) W
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) W
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) W
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 318.9 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) NNE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) NNE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) ENE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S