Vs > State University, Nm
Chaiyaphum vs State University, Nm Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs General Pico, Argentina
Chaiyaphum vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
State University, Nm vs Eugene, Or, Usa
State University, Nm vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
State University, Nm vs Madison, Ne, Usa
State University, Nm vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Alto Tapajos vs Coffs Harbour
Greensboro, Al vs Ras Elnakb
Minamitorishima vs Ottawa (airport)
Lampasas, Tx vs Santa Maria
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and State University, Nm, Usa is approximately 13,864 km or 8,615 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from State University, Nm bearing 325.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 210° or SSW .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas State University, Nm has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas State University, Nm is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.2 °C (27.4°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 914.2 mm (36 in) more which is equivalent to 914.2 l/m² (22.44 US gal/ft²) or 9,142,000 l/ha (977,340 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Chaiyaphum than in State University, Nm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to State University, Nm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of State University, Nm vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Myeik, Myanmar
Chaiyaphum vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Chaiyaphum vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Chaiyaphum vs Eelde, Netherlands
State University, Nm vs Halaib, Sudan
State University, Nm vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
State University, Nm vs Miskolc, Hungary
State University, Nm vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Dudinka vs Erlian
Alice Springs vs Fairfield, Ia
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Lungi
Gyzyletrek vs Rashad
Chaiyaphum vs State University, Nm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near State University, Nm
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) ESE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) SSE