Vs > Saint John, New Brunswick
Chaiyaphum vs Saint John, New Brunswick Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Chaiyaphum vs Savannakhet, Laos
Chaiyaphum vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Chaiyaphum vs Bogota, Colombia
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Himeji, Japan
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Araxa, Brazil
Chateau Tongariro vs Martinsburg, Wv
Auckland, Mangere vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador
Salloum vs Collooney, Sligo
Miyakonojo vs Aputiteq
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada is approximately 13,109 km or 8,146 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from Saint John, New Brunswick bearing 13.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 170.4° or S .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Saint John, New Brunswick has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Saint John, New Brunswick is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 22.3 °C (40.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.8 °C (33.8°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 279.7 mm (11 in) less which is equivalent to 279.7 l/m² (6.86 US gal/ft²) or 2,797,000 l/ha (299,018 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.7° higher in Chaiyaphum than in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to Saint John, New Brunswick. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Saint John, New Brunswick vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -125 (-5)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -164 (-6)
|| -280 (-11)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Valladolid, Spain
Chaiyaphum vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Chaiyaphum vs Miyako, Japan
Chaiyaphum vs Topeka, Ks, Usa
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Farah, Afghanistan
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Lusaka, Zambia
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Vaernes vs Penticton, Bc
Makhanga vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland
Muharraq vs Constanta
New York vs Edson, Ab
Chaiyaphum vs Saint John, New Brunswick Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near Saint John, New Brunswick
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) N
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) NW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 324.5 kms (201.6 miles) W
- Orono, Me, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.2 miles) S
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) N
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 189.9 kms (118 miles) N
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 202.2 kms (125.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) ENE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) NE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) ESE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) ESE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) S