Vs > Safford, Az
Chaiyaphum vs Safford, Az Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Genoa, Italy
Chaiyaphum vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Chaiyaphum vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Safford, Az vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Safford, Az vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Safford, Az vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Safford, Az vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Lewisburg, Wv vs Esk Forest
San Juan vs Guiria
Halfa El Gedida vs Rohri/ Sukkur
Winnemucca, Nevada vs Sao Felix Xingu
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Safford, Az, Usa is approximately 13,609 km or 8,457 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from Safford, Az bearing 322.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 211.8° or SSW .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Safford, Az has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Safford, Az is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.1 °C (18.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 907.2 mm (35.7 in) more which is equivalent to 907.2 l/m² (22.26 US gal/ft²) or 9,072,000 l/ha (969,857 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.4° higher in Chaiyaphum than in Safford, Az.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to Safford, Az. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Safford, Az vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Oviedo, Spain
Chaiyaphum vs Makokou, Gabon
Chaiyaphum vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Safford, Az vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Safford, Az vs Erbogacen, Russia
Safford, Az vs Cape Uelen, Russia
Safford, Az vs Kota, India
Leninbad vs Spencer, Wv
Den Helder vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Nema vs Macau
Esashi vs Biarritz
Chaiyaphum vs Safford, Az Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near Safford, Az
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) NNW
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 287.8 kms (178.9 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) NNW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) WNW
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 279.8 kms (173.8 miles) W
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 431.5 kms (268.2 miles) W
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 385 kms (239.3 miles) NE
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) NE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 510 kms (316.9 miles) E
- State University, Nm, Usa - 302.5 kms (188 miles) ESE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) ESE