Vs > North Battleford, Sk
Chaiyaphum vs North Battleford, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Villa Riva, Dominican Republic
Chaiyaphum vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
North Battleford, Sk vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
North Battleford, Sk vs T√łnder, Denmark
North Battleford, Sk vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
North Battleford, Sk vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Neyba vs Great Falls, Montana
Sao Felix Xingu vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
Tubuai vs Fes-Sais
Fukuyama vs Tuapse
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and North Battleford, Sk, Canada is approximately 11,854 km or 7,366 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from North Battleford, Sk bearing 329.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 198.6° or SSW .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas North Battleford, Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas North Battleford, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 25.4 °C (45.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.1 °C (52.4°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 784.6 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 784.6 l/m² (19.26 US gal/ft²) or 7,846,000 l/ha (838,789 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.1° higher in Chaiyaphum than in North Battleford, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to North Battleford, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of North Battleford, Sk vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Chaiyaphum vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Chaiyaphum vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Chaiyaphum vs Gardermoen, Norway
North Battleford, Sk vs Djanet, Algeria
North Battleford, Sk vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
North Battleford, Sk vs Santa Maria, Portugal
North Battleford, Sk vs Norton, Ks, Usa
Conway, Sc vs Lansdowne House, On
Simon Bolivar vs Civitavecchia
Volterra vs Klagenfurt
Radicofani vs Petawawa, On
Chaiyaphum vs North Battleford, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near North Battleford, Sk
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.4 miles) WNW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) WNW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) WNW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 180 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ESE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) ESE
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) SE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) S
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) S