Vs > Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Chaiyaphum vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs Moanda, Gabon
Chaiyaphum vs Owase, Japan
Chaiyaphum vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Chaiyaphum vs Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Batna, Algeria
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Tshane, Botswana
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Parana, Argentina
Port Blair vs Oshkosh, Wi
Budapest vs Ecol. Agricula
Borzja vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
Esperance (po) vs Dakar
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada is approximately 12,957 km or 8,051 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from Charlottetown (cda), Pe bearing 16° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 168.6° or SSE .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Charlottetown (cda), Pe has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chaiyaphum is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Charlottetown (cda), Pe is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21.5 °C (38.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20 °C (36°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 15.9 mm (0.6 in) more which is equivalent to 15.9 l/m² (0.39 US gal/ft²) or 159,000 l/ha (16,998 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Chaiyaphum than in Charlottetown (cda), Pe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to Charlottetown (cda), Pe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -1 (0)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -113 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Mogilev, Belarus
Chaiyaphum vs Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Saga, Japan
Chaiyaphum vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Karachi, Pakistan
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Brownsville, Texas, Usa
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Phnom Penh vs Manitowoc, Wi
Mackay Mo vs Saga
Levsi vs Scuro Mountain
Poindimie vs Magadan
Chaiyaphum vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near Charlottetown (cda), Pe
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 310.5 kms (192.9 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) WNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) WNW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 5.9 kms (3.7 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) W
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) W
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 265.5 kms (165 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) S
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) S