Vs > Cape St James, Bc
Chaiyaphum vs Cape St James, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Chaiyaphum vs El Arish, Egypt
Chaiyaphum vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Chaiyaphum vs Byrd, Antarctica
Chaiyaphum vs Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Cape St James, Bc vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Cape St James, Bc vs Reykjav√≠k, Iceland
Cape St James, Bc vs Mitzic, Gabon
Cape St James, Bc vs Kosseir, Egypt
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tulear/ Toliara
Port Jervis, Ny vs Ushuaia
White Hall, Il vs Evanstone, Wy
Tirana vs Serrinha
- The distance between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Cape St James, Bc, Canada is approximately 10,916 km or 6,783 mi.
- To reach Chaiyaphum in this distance one would set out from Cape St James, Bc bearing 309° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chaiyaphum bearing 209.9° or SSW .
- Chaiyaphum has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape St James, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 18.5 °C (33.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.2 °C (5.8°F) less in Chaiyaphum. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 389.3 mm (15.3 in) less which is equivalent to 389.3 l/m² (9.55 US gal/ft²) or 3,893,000 l/ha (416,188 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.3° higher in Chaiyaphum than in Cape St James, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chaiyaphum relative to Cape St James, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape St James, Bc vs Chaiyaphum
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -171 (-7)
|| -118 (-5)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -169 (-7)
|| -173 (-7)
|| -389 (-15)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chaiyaphum vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Chaiyaphum vs Marrakech, Morocco
Chaiyaphum vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Chaiyaphum vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Cape St James, Bc vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Cape St James, Bc vs Cheb, Czech Republic
Cape St James, Bc vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Cape St James, Bc vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Damascus (Intl) vs Balkhash
Makokou vs Quitman, Ga
Zolotonosa vs Albacete/ Los Llanos
Oshkosh, Wi vs Campo Grande
Chaiyaphum vs Cape St James, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chaiyaphum
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape St James, Bc
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) N
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) ENE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) ESE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) ESE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) ESE